Curious about Clean Language - but unclear about how to make it work for you in the real world? In this programme you'll learn alongside people from all walks of life who, like you, are fascinated by people: what makes them tick, and how they can be helped to transform.
Includes access to a worldwide community of more than 450 learners offering opportunities for practice and inspiration.
What coaches say about Metaphor Mastery
- “Do you want to take a course that I guarantee will change your life for the better? Do this. I cannot recommend it highly enough!” SW
- "Having paid for many coaching classes - and been shocked by the asking price of others - I am impressed at how you have chosen to keep this incredible training series very affordable. In so doing, you have opened up a huge world of discovery, friends, fun and skills to help others (as well as myself), for which I am eternally grateful." FG
- "The best course in my life! In Metaphor Mastery Judy Rees combines group learning sessions and an amazing online community to practice in. She gives out an abundance of rich material both for gathering knowledge and practicing skills." PM
Techniques... Tips... Heuristics... Models... Guidelines... Systems...
- The Lazy Jedi questions
- Switching attention purposefully
- The Target Model
- The Dark Side process
- How to work with metaphors of movement, space and the body
- Head, Heart and Gut technique
- Handling metaphors for emotions
- The Maturing Changes process
- The PRO technique
- Unsticking techniques
- Unravelling binds & double binds
- The Persuasion Paradox
- The Change Agents' Framework
- How to make changes stick
- How make clients value you!
Judy Rees has taught Clean Language to hundreds of change agents worldwide including coaches of all kinds, managers, consultants, hypnotists and health professionals.
By using online systems to reach beyond the limits of local, she has helped to make Clean Language a "must have" skill set for advanced communicators, while demonstrating that embodied people skills actually can be learned remotely.
She is the co-author of Clean Language: Revealing Metaphors and Opening Minds and author of Your Clean Language Questions Answered.
Clean Language, created by the late David Grove, is a precision toolkit for uncovering the "unknown knowns" that drive people's thinking and behaviour. It works especially well in messy, fuzzy, complex situations. Expert communicators love it because it helps them to understand how what they do works, while taking their skills to a new level.
You can learn more on her blog at http://judyrees.co.uk